Friday, April 2, 2010

Heads up!

Life has really been great.
Today I had an awesome day at college, especially in my IT class. We were assigned in groups to present our views on the question given to us. Our group was:

How does computer competencies and knowledge help us get ahead in today's market?


We had a good, laugh-out-loud presentation. Then after that, my friends and I went to play pool. Wow, Alwin and Kok How were just awesome! Alwin was teaching me how to hold the stick properly and Kok How was briefing me on strength and accuracy. The rest who joined us was Peter (also known as Leon), Sherri, Michael and Diana.

Everyday is a discovery. I made new friends. Amy, Damien Han, Jessica are some of them also.
Too bad their gonna reshuffle us AGAIN!

Oh well, at least Alwin, Sherri and I share the same Intermediate English class.

College life is getting more and more interesting.

0 comments: