Saturday, April 17, 2010

Slurring in boredom

Today was a great day and I thank God for it.
Wasn't what I expected -- it was even better!

I have to improve on my piano. My Waltz is squeezing the life out of me, my Rondo is in a bad state cause my fingers are short for the numerous octaves. And oh how I'm detesting the jazz waltz piece! Sighhh...

Cessa, get your gun! Its time to shoot some hardwork into your system! hahahaha...

Life is good. Its such a relief that the "wilderness" period is over. I've not been in a good state for so many months and its been weary because so much of mental energy was being used up. God is great!

I've really got nothing to blog about so I'm just typing away whatever that comes to my mind.

I never really expected myself to be good with children. I always thought children didn't like me. Now I know the major lie that I told myself. It was the experience working with Yayasan that broke that lie. And today was a good babysitting day :-)

I'm rearranging my life. It needs some more cleaning up.

Its been TWO WEEKS since I had pan mee and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. My college buddies are so sick of me drooning about panmeepanmeepanmeepanmee....

I'm in the moood for something sweet but I know my mom is hiding the Cadbury Black Forest chocolate from me cause she knows its my FAVOUUURRIITEE and that I might just finish the entire bar.

I'm so boring. You might as well NOT read my blog now cause I'm just slurring in boredom

:D

0 comments: