Friday, April 9, 2010

Under Construction

Its been a hard day's night.
Especially today when I had to take public transport back home and ended up being squashed in the KTM during rush hour. Reached home at 6.40 pm.
If it wasn't for the Matr!cs meeting, I would have made it home earlier (did I mention that I got accepted into student council's "HMC LEADS" ???)

Sigh, last night's prayer turned into travail. After 30 mins, I was so exhausted. My eyes were swollen and my pillow and mattress was soaked wet. Its a good thing I didn't wake my parents with all the deep groanings and tearful prayers. I had a slight sore throat after that.

Besides having my time with the Lord, 60s music has been keeping me company. Although I'm more of a fan of "The Beach Boys", I've been expanding my range to "The Kinks" and of course, "The Beatles" as well. If I had a CD player, I would definately pop in my "Simon and Garfunkel" CD that was given to me for my birthday last year ;-)

Just by watching old episodes of American Dreams Season 1, I've learnt some dance moves. They're so easy to learn cause all you do is just observe and then practice it during your free time. The songs that I love to dance to is "I Saw Her Standing There" by The Beatles and "All Day and All of The Night" by The Kinks.

I'm learning to be happy with myself. Though I'm quite a loner, I'm trying my best to be more outgoing and college has been teaching me that. I'm quite happy being a silent observer, though I do try to make an effort to talk (cause when I start, I can't stop). Sigh, life is so quiet now....

I can't wait for the weekends, cause even if I can't talk to you, at least I can still see you and smile at you. Although our talking time might be limited, but just to manage a few sentences is an achievement. Its better a few words than none at all...

Cessa is learning to be strong through tough times. Cessa is currently meditating on:

"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope"
Romans 5:3-4 (NKJV)

There is no word or book as true as God's word. Don't you agree?

By the time this "tribulation" is over, I will be a better person, more matured and have a good character.

So, now I am "UNDER CONSTRUCTION".

sigh, i miss you so much =)

0 comments: