Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Radiance of Colour

Today there is this unexplainable joy in my heart. Suddenly, the atmosphere is full of colour and such a bright radiance. There's so many things to be thankful for, don't you think?

I'm really loving college life. Its awesome. Everyday is an adventure, everyday I'm making new friends. Learning something new and observing people (my favourite past time, as well =D )

My journey with the Lord is getting deeper. Everyday I look forward to quiet time. When I reach home, all I want to do is have a nice bath and sit at His feet, expecting to learn something new from Him. I talk to Him everyday. Its so funny how I used to think that prayer was such a bore and reading the Word was much better, but now I love BOTH prayer and the Word.

I'm learning to see things in a new light. I'm learning to accept myself. The scripture that striked me most about accepting myself as a unique creature was Psalm 33:15(NKJV) , "He fashions their hearts individually..."
Its a long journey and I'm prepared for the times when I'll feel low about myself and will need God to intervene. The battle is the Lord's.


For the deep loss that I'm still mourning, God will heal. In His time, it will be beautiful. So beautiful that every moment will count and that He will be the building block of this new chapter in life that will eventually come when the time is right and when both hearts are ready to receive from Him.


Life is great. Though we fall, God is there to pick us up and guess what? We move on with Him, a journey where no man (or woman) can ever fullfil.

0 comments: