Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Morning Reflections...

During my quiet time, I was pondering about issues close to my heart. What we feel mostly about, we should be silent until we first talk them through with God. He gives the release and the peace that rules our hearts, and perhaps some kind of solution.

Things I can learn during this time of silence and distance:

  • Being a virtuous woman - Proverbs 31:10-31
  • Depending fully on God and relying on His strength - 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
  • Self-acceptance - Psalm 139:14-15
  • Submission to God as well as others above me - Ephesians 6:1-3, 1 Tim 2:11
  • Silent humility - Philippians 2:1-8, Proverbs 29:23
  • Patient waiting - 1 Corinthians 13:4a, Galatians 5:22
  • Trusting and waiting on the Lord - Proverbs 3:5-6
  • Learning from other matured Christian women about submission and managing a household - Titus 2:4-5
  • Focusing on God's will for my life - Colossians 3:2, 1 Corinthians 7:17, 20
  • Being a better friend to others - 1 John 3:16
  • Loving my neighbour as myself - John 13:34-35.

In June, its going to be 3 and a half years left,

Everyday brings us one step closer to each other,

Just wait on the Lord.

0 comments: