Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess who?

Guess who decided to drop a surprise in our house again?
Miss Mommy Tiger who gave birth in our house last December, and now she's back with 4 kittens! (2 tigers and 2 blacks).
My mom was not too happy about it seeing that this is the third time our house was used as a gynaecology ward for cats. I wonder why our house is so prone to pregnant cats.

In my case, I was overjoyed with the new arrivals (me being a cat lover and all) though I'm pretty sure that my mom is going to get rid of them sooner or later.



I don't know if you can see properly (thanks to my "high-tech" handphone) but there's four of them altogether, pilled up on top of each other to keep warm. Gosh, I just love cats and kittens!!
The other tiger is squashed underneath the three.

I'll take better pictures later on once I search for my digital camera which is probably lying somewhere around the house, taking a shower or chilling out in my sister's room.
I can't wait to own a fat, orange-and white cat with a long tail one day when I'm on my own!
;-D

2 comments:

Steph C D said...

kitty!!!!
btw my dream cat is pink with polkadots :D

MABELFUDGE said...

omg...cute!