Monday, February 1, 2010

Three howls from the wolf

There's one phrase that everybody else in this world has a right to say it, but looks like I don't:

We grew up together

For the life of me, I can't think of anybody who has been long-time close friends with me for more than 12 years. I've not actually had a best friend, just people who I thought were but were not. When I think of it, I feel so pathetic. I don't know why.
People walk in and out of my life. No one actually stayed.
I used to think to myself, "What's wrong with me?"
Then I realised that these things can't be control. Its just life and its fresh glass of lemonade.
All through my senior year in secondary school, I always asked myself, "Does anyone care?"


Well, I guess thats how things are. I'll just accept it and see it as a good opportunity to meet people and let them have a peek into my life and hope that something good comes out of it.


Once a lone ranger, always a lone ranger.


CHEERS! *smiles and raises wine glass in the air*

0 comments: