Sunday, February 21, 2010

....then the rose

I will learn to:

  • Wait on the Lord although it hurts
  • Give myself room to grow into the person I want to be
  • Give myself the permission to fail and a pat on my back when I succeed
  • Forgive myself.
  • Recognize God's Sovereignity and learn to view Him as a merciful Father. Psalm 103
  • Accept the fact that it will take time to feel accepted in church although its been one and a half years
  • Be a better friend to people
  • Enjoy my own company
  • Not to be too hard on myself
  • Internalize God's word and not my own thoughts.
  • Love who I was made to be.
  • Silent humility
  • Find my self-worth in God's word
  • Earn independence. "With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman.
  • Be positive
  • Change my perspective about things
  • Trust in the Lord
  • SMILE

0 comments: