Monday, February 1, 2010

My Hopeful Reading list

If I had a voucher, a book voucher to be exact, that was limitless, FREE and "all-you-can-buy" books, these are the books I would get. I wish I could have them now.

  1. "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom
  2. "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory
  3. "The Book of Tomorrow" by Cecelia Ahern
  4. "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu
  5. "Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sandition" by Jane Austen
  6. "Marshmallows for Breakfast" by Dorothy Koomson
  7. "The Boleyn Inheritance" by Philippa Gregory
  8. "A Respectable Trade" by Philippa Gregory
  9. "At First Sight" by Nicholas Sparks
  10. "Not Even a Hint: Guarding Your Heart Against Lust" by Joshua Harris
  11. "Keep A Quiet Heart" by Elisabeth Elliot

And so many more...

2 comments:

steph said...

oh to have such a voucher...

MABELFUDGE said...

absolutely! =)