Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I found in Jalan Kenangan...

Its funny how time can change a person's looks.
Just watch and see...

This is me at age 12, year 2004 I think, with Valerie. Truth is, I'm still keeping that indian costume for remembrance. No wonder I had self-image problems back then!



age 15. The big nerd showing off her PMR cert. Haha, look so "rounded"


Current picture, taken yesterday at Palace of the Golden Horses. Will be turning 18 in May. Honestly, I don't see much difference.


I'm not the type that posts pictures of myself on the net (or anywhere else for that matter!), but this was one post that I had to post. It was a trip down "Jalan Kenangan" and to always remind myself and everybody else that you will eventually grow into the person you want to be. All it needs its just TIME.
I'm so glad that I don't look the same way I did back then!
:-)

0 comments: