Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Beneath the hustle and bustle of life, there's always something to be thankful for, something to be "jumping-up-and-down" excited about and always a space to enjoy the gift that God has bestowed upon us: LIFE.
So, for the days to come, I will...

Love myself as how God has created me to be. There will be times when the mud will get stuck to the hemline of my white gown but I know that there is someone who will wash away that stain and make it whiter than snow. I will learn to be more open to change and embrace the itsy-bitsy details that define who I am as a person.


Grow deeper in my faith and enjoy the journey I have with God, hence living up to my motto of 2 Timothy 2:22 (see above-right). There will be times of dryness and withdrawal, but in the end I will always run into His embrace where I can be safe from this perverse world and be loved unconditionally.

Be open to new things. You'll never know if you never try. I always thought that Michael Buble was such a fluff, but I gave him a chance and now, every quaver and alphabet of "Haven't Met You Yet" and "Save the Last Dance for Me" is on repeat in my mind's playlist. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.


Learn to step out of my comfort zone and not be judging. See the emerging colour beneath the black-and-white. Things take time to sink in, so I will learn not to assume and deprive myself of the great things in store for me because of fear. With God's help, I will break out of this fear and convince myself that life is just a learning journey of endless possibilities.


Have a laugh once in a while. I will learn not to take everything so seriously and be more relaxed. Enjoy the thrill that life holds. A joke a day, keeps depression away! ( copyright! HAHA)
-I just had to post this picture. Makes me laugh whenever I see it -
>.<
It all starts in the mind. Its like a pair of glasses. When all you see around you is scratchy, blur and misty, get a new pair of glasses. Suddenly, everything becomes clear and bright. Perspective, paradigm. Change it!

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

I'm encouraged by this post. Looks like I got to change my mindset and perspective too.