Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Access Denied

The Lord will remember me.
He will remember my plea.
The same way He remembered Hannah and Leah, He will also remember me.
I'll just have to wait.
And wait.
And wait.

So I spoke to my parents about it. They said no.
I'm not responsible enough for independence.
OK.
So I'll just accept the fact that I'm missing out on all the fun, fellowship and that I'm really left out.
Well, since this issue is beyond my control, I'll just work on the things I can control.
Which is the way I'll respond to whats happening.

I will not show emotion. I cannot show emotion.
I must be strong. And endure and wait.
I must believe that the Lord will remember me and grant me what I'm hoping for.
I will take this as training.
I will CHOOSE to see things from a different perspective.


No (wo)man is an island.
YEAH RIGHT!


Gosh, I don't want to turn 18. I'm too immature for that age.

0 comments: