Sunday, March 28, 2010

TIME

I discovered that TIME is a good teacher. TIME is not just there to heal, but to train also.
It trains us to wait, especially waiting on God.

Whats the point of instant gratification? After a while, you don't appreciate it anymore. Its value loses day by day, bit by bit.
But if you waited and waited for it and finally you got it, don't you think you'll treasure it and cherish it so much more?

I think thats what God is trying to tell me by all this. Cause I seem to be getting slow answers.

He is telling me to wait for my maturity (which will come bit by bit), independence, driver's license, the courtship that I long for, being able to see the world in a new light, as well as friends.

Its such a relief to just write out all these things instead of holding them in and pressing it down. Thank God for the ability to write out my feelings and thoughts into poetry and stories.

TIME is all we need.

0 comments: