Wednesday, March 17, 2010

F.R.E.E.

Just came back from encounter camp. What an awesome experience!
Besides the teachings and the renunciation, we all had fun as well.
LONG LIVE THE PAN MEE GANG!!

I'm set free. I have finally let go of past wounds and hurts as well as a generational curse that I found out while I was being delivered. Aunty Fur said that mine was quite unusual because I was breathing heavily in and out (like a woman in labour! haha) and let out a few loud cries when the others left the seminar room.
Aunty Fur said it was "beautiful and dignified".


Wow. I didn't know that I have a generational curse because while it was being broken, I breathed heavily more and more and more. I thought it affected my mom, not me.
Anyway, thank God it was all broken!

Besides that, I had loads of fun with my "siblings". We played a confused game of 'sardines' as well as taking pictures and admiring the beautiful sceneries. SIGH... what fun!
Plus, I had some very nice moments that made its mark in my heart. FOREVER. (wink)

Now, I have to keep at it. Keep cleansing and being filled everyday.
What a great camp! It was so great (and scary) to see so many people being set free of bondages. It was a good experience to be exposed to these things as well as to be aware that there are unseen beings around us.

Thank you, Lord for setting me free!!

Random : U Wyn0 the papparazi called me Carissano.

0 comments: