Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Chapter

So I'm now a college student. Exciting in a way but confusing in another way.
College is so liberated. Seriously.
But at the same time, it feels like the "American-high-school-drama". (if you know what I mean)
That probably makes me the "in between". (the clan in between the 'trendsetters' and the 'trendfollowers')
A term I learned from Meg Cabot's 'Teen Idol' long time ago when I was 15. ( a book that I've read eight times. EIGHT TIMES!)

Finite Maths slightly harder than Add Maths. Even the name itself sounds so hard! (FINITE?? :-S)
Ouch.
and textbook cost RM 75!!!!!!!!!
HELP is quite big. And guess what? I lost my water bottle!


Its really going to take a lot of getting used to.
But I'll pull through.
I'm quite a social mis-fit in college, seeing that everybody is so "in" and I'm quite "out". I always have a book with me and I usually walk around aimlessly (so much so that it created some attention). Everybody looks so cool.

Thank God I don't need to be like everybody!
I won't be caught dead in jeans and my plaid shirt and other t-shirts.

I can't wait to join the Student Council (which is divided into 4 parts), so I decided to join the Publications Sphere (something like editorial board) and be a Matrix Newsletter writer for HMC Leads! I hope and pray that I'll be in. And of course, I'll be joining the CF and maybe Toastmasters? hehehe.

So this is how its going to be for a whole year until April 2011.
Time to grow up, Cessa.
Its a dog's world







God is dealing with my heart, what with this emptiness I feel.. I just want things to go back to normal. God, please help me overcome this emptiness I feel. *tears shed*

0 comments: