Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tick tock, goes the clock.

People have been asking me why I'm so quiet. To answer that question, I actually talk a lot. Seriously, I do. Just that it all happens inside.
-wait, did I answer the question? oh well-

My mind has been really talkative lately and its quite tiresome in fact, but at the same time, exciting because no one actually knows what goes on in my head. And quite depressing some times when a volcanoe errupts in my brain. (if you know what I mean)

Sigh, its sad to see what the world is becoming today, in terms of natural disasters. Ever since the Tsunami hit back in 26th December 2004, have you realised that more and more earthquakes, hurricanes, and the like have been happening quite often?
Now with the earthquake in Chile. I've been quite up to date with it since I'm one of TIMES ONLINE's frequent readers.
Its time that I know more about whats happening around the world instead of being stuck in my cave of "don't-know-don't-care" mindset.

And since my dad doesn't buy newspapers (he's on a boycott since he says its government propaganda and decided to stop giving them business) so I decided to be more ''tech-savvy" and read news online.


One comment I can say about all this is that the Lord is coming soon.
Are we ready?
Will I be here when rapture hits?

Or will I still be so concerned and wrapped up in my own dilemmas? Frivolous dilemmas, for that matter?


Looks like I have some serious thinking to do.
Time is running out.

0 comments: