Friday, January 29, 2010

Up, up and away!!

We're all different.
None of us are made to be the same.
I wish I could internalize that thought.

OK, so I'm not the smart type. The one with the general knowledge and the type that has a high standard of vocabulary or can speak twenty languages. I wish I was useful. I wish that there was something about me that I can offer.
I wish that I wasn't so blur and mindless all the time.
I wish I was intellectual.
I wish.
I wish.

Self-centred freak.

Okay, okay *inhale, exhale*


People are different. They've got different ideas, different interest and different ways of thinking. Its these differences that bring us together because we complement each other, we are able to see things that others don't see, we can make a difference because of our differences. Eveybody has something to offer. If we were all carbon copies of one another, the world wouldn't have a splash of colour in it! It'll all be black and white.


So everytime I feel down and useless, I will tell this to myself.
I will encourage others.
I will encourage myself.

I can make a choice.

:-)

0 comments: