Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Splashes of the day

Tired from a long day of work.
Trying to cope with the fact that I still have some housework to do and just because someone is still in school doesn't mean she can escape it all. She has become too lazy.

Children are just awesome.
Everytime they see you, they've got huge smiles on their faces and they just love hugging you. Although there's the language barrier between us, we somehow speak the same language.


Feeling for my best friend who is having a bad time. Wish I could be there for you and give you a big hug and a bowl of beef noodles just to make you happy =) Just hold on to your daddy above and keep saying good things to yourself, OK?


People should learn to be thankful for what they have. After today's house visitation, my eyes are finally opened to the poverty that people live in. At least you have electricity and water! Some are suffering!


It drizzled a little today as I was walking from the office to the Y2A (youth centre). Sometimes its nice to get wet in the mid-afternoon and let your mind float a bit while walking through the row of factories and mechanics hard at work.


Learning to rely on God for strength to overcome my deepest struggles. Though I'm now happy with what I see in the mirror, there are still days when I wish I could throw a piece of metal on my reflection. Its OK, the battle is the Lord's.


As much as I desire a person so much, I still desire a celibate life so I can concentrate on the great plans the Lord has for me. True love can wait. Purity is the best. Gotta keep dying little deaths everyday.


Currently writing a new, possibly heart-warming story. Still searching for inspiration but I can see that this story is gonna go far. All I have to do is get my "army" details and history facts right.



I will indulge in a good story today. A busy day deserves a real good book!

0 comments: