Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blabbers..

I feel better today. Last night was another one of my attacks and in the process, I hurt someone I loved. Its scary how I sometimes let go and allow my emotions to control me.

I'm happy to go back to college cause I miss all my peeps as well as some of my classes. (Intermediate English, Computing Principles). Plus, its been a week since I studied so getting back to college puts me in the momentum to study.

I love GOD, Literature, Music, Arts/Culture, Leadership, as well as Culinary Arts (baking!) so I'm brainstorming on how to expand these interests as well as talents. Thank God for mind maps!

I've been watching Hannah Montana a lot after so long. Its seriously funny and its not childish. Don't know which dingdong said it was. Or maybe I'm still 17 and immature. Anyways, I like watching it. SO WHAT?

To spice things up, I decided to watch High School Musical 3 tonight just for the fun of it. My favourite dance number would have to be "I Want it All". Its like performing arts (another one of my faves..) thats why I love the song and dance rountine.

My writing juices are pumping in! HOORRAAYYY!!!

I'm learning to change my perspective about myself. My sister said I'm literally thrashing myself with such destructive words. I have to change...

I LOVE TODAY! :)

0 comments: